Love Plus Flour Weekly Menu for 8/8
Today is Rosh Chodesh Elul which means we have a month until Rosh Hashanah, be sure to watch for my Chag menus tomorrow and order early using code Chag2021 to get 10% off your entire order! This week I am making sprinkle butter cookies, lemon poppyseed muffins, and rugealch. As always my standard desserts of cakes, cookie and pastry trays, and cake buckets as well as egg, water and whole wheat challah in an assortment of flavors and sizes are available.
I am still offering delivery or porch pick up options. Those procedures are:
- All orders must be pre-paid.
- You can order online at https://www.loveplusflour.shop/shop
- Or I can email you a link that you can use to pay by credit card
- I’m offering free delivery for customers who live in the area between South Belvoir and Richmond, and Cedar and Fairmount.
- If you would still prefer to pick up your order, text me on your way or call me from your car when you arrive and I’ll set your order on my porch. Once I’m inside you can come and get it.
These precautions are intended to keep everyone healthy – both my customers and my family.
If you have any questions about this, please contact me by phone (440-539-6726)
Click here for the full menu in PDF format and remember to visit https://www.loveplusflour.shop for more details, to sign up for weekly emails, and to peek behind-the-scenes each week with an essay about the recipes, tools of the (baking) trade, and more. Meanwhile, I invite you to drop by https://www.loveplusflour.shop/shop and do some window shopping.
I hope to see you this week.
Love (plus flour),